BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Our first blog!


Well here it goes, its the Kvarfordt's first blog! We did it! 
Everyone I know just about has a blog and were very excited to be keeping in touch with all of our friends! This up coming week we have Thanksgiving.  I <3 Thanksgiving! Its the day of eating all you want and then being able to eat leftovers for the next week! Yahoo! We are going to be heading to see Family in Idaho Falls, Id! The current temperature there is 25 and snowing! 

I'm very excited to have a snowball fight! I have seen snow about 5 or 6 times! Devon said he is going to  win in our snow ball fight but I have to macho men who are going to help me bring him down!! His Brother and Jonathan his cousin! So he better watch out! 
I quote Devon: " I will bring you down, I am like the Rock, and Chuck Norris.  I will win!" 
We SHALL see!! 

We recently celebrated our 1 year of being married! It was so wonderful, we stay on the Las Vegas Strip at Planet Hollywood, found amazing mexican food at Yolo's, and went to a comedy show! I am so thankful that I have such a great husband! I love being married to my Devon! 

0 comments: